- Practice Areas
- Client Testimonials
- Contact Us
- Support Staff
- Accident & Injury Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning 2
- Family and Divorce Law
- Social Security Law
- Addison Larreau
- Kimberly Stevens
- W. Scott Lythgoe
- Damon Morris
Do you need a DUI Attorney?
You need a DUI Attorney, if you have been arrested for a DUI in Utah, you are facing some very serious potential penalties – even for your first offense – including:
- Suspension of driving privileges for at least 120 days and up to two years (Note that if you do not request an DLD Administrative Hearing within 10 days of your arrest your license will automatically be suspended);
- Ignition Interlock Device placed on your vehicle for up to 18 months on a first offense and up to three years on a second or subsequent offense;
- Incarceration from up to six months in jail for a first or second offense and up to five years in prison for a third or subsequent offense;
- Fines of up to $1,850 on a first or second offense and up to $5,000 on a third or subsequent offense;
- A zero tolerance alcohol provision may be placed on your license;
- Supervised probation for up to six months for a first or second offense and up to three years for a third or subsequent offense; and
- Being required to take an alcohol and substance abuse evaluation and attending treatment as recommended in the evaluation.
When you face harsh penalties like these, your choice of representation is critical. It is important that you select a law office that has the team of experience and dedicated attorneys necessary to properly defend your good name, your rights, and your freedom. You need to know that your DUI attorneys not only have the knowledge and the experience to aggressively represent you, but also that your attorneys will be there when you need them with the drive and the motivation to fight relentlessly for you.
When you make the decision to retain Larreau & Lythgoe as your legal counsel, your case will be thoroughly reviewed by our experienced, knowledgeable attorneys. With over 30 years of combined experience in criminal defense law and having defended over 1,000 cases, Larreau & Lythgoe is one of the most respected law firms in the Ogden area. And unlike many attorneys and law firms, we are not afraid to take your case to a trial if that is what you decide is best for you.
When choosing an attorney in Weber, Davis, Box Elder or Cache County, you need to be represented by a law firm with a team of experienced attorneys that have a proven track record of successfully defending DUI charges. Simply stated, you need an experienced attorney on your side. Call Larreau & Lythgoe today at 801-393-5555 to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys and to learn about our convenient payment plans and options.
For a free consultation regarding your DUI, please contact Larreau & Lythgoe at (801) 393-5555.